Hi Robert and Everyone,
Thanks so much. I think we only have Windows Home premium, but the
next version of Windows we get will be a better version.
Okay, well, Vernon downloaded something from the internet and used
one of his very old XP machines with a Serial modem. lol.
Most of the new programs do not support Serial modems. lol. I can't
believe that he hasn't bought a USB modem. lol.
Is WinFax Pro still available?
Thanks much.
Pat Ferguson
At 10:48 AM 6/8/2011, you wrote:
Winfax, it is in vista and win7 business and ultimate.
Robert
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat Ferguson" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 10:08 AM
Subject: What Fax program is easy to use and works with Window-Eyes?
Hi Everyone,
I need a simple and easy fax program that works with Windows Seven
and Window-Eyes, that will let me fax plain text documents.
Does anyone know where I can get one real fast? I need to fax some
things right away.
Thanks much.
Pat Ferguson
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You
can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.