James,
Are you able to reproduce this on other machines as well or just your
laptop?
Regards,
Steve
On 6/12/2011 4:42 PM, James Roberts wrote:
Hi
I sometimes get a "The Requested Resource is in Use" error when trying
to use one of the Windows 7 functions. One example is the Windows 7 Task
Scheduler.
If I try to open the Task Scheduler with WE 7.5 running I get the
"Requested Resource is in Use" error. If I close WE and try to open the
Task Scheduler, there is no problem.
I have run into a similar problem where I could not start the Win 7 disk
Image utility until I closed down WE.
Using WE 7.5, Windows 7 Pro 64 bit on a Lenovo laptop.
Jim Roberts
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
--
Stephen Clower
Product support specialist
GW Micro, Inc. * 725 Airport North Office Park, Fort Wayne, IN 46825
260-489-3671 * gwmicro.com
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.