Agreed. I know Aaron from GW and I tried to get them to look at their accessibility with ringback tones and WE. They couldn't seem to grasp what I was talking up. They said to have "the screen reader manufacturer update their software." Most likely it is either inaccessible flash or something like it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brice Mijares" <[email protected]>
To: "Ted Larson" <[email protected]>
Cc: "gw-info" <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: Is My Problem Flash


ATnT sucks! I've been using there service for nearly 2 years and hate there web site and especially there help files and tutorials. Yesterday I had to have my daughter come over to set up a sub account for me and she even said ATnT sucks!!! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ted Larson" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 2:41 PM
Subject: Is My Problem Flash


Dear List:
I went to:
www.att.com/speedtest
I want to check my computer's speed. The customer service from AT&t told me to click on "start test". I found no such thing. Is this because the words are flash words? Is this sort of thing becoming more prevalent? Thanks. Regards: Ted Larson If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.


__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6305 (20110718) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com



If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.


__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6305 (20110718) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com





__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature 
database 6317 (20110722) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to