Hi again,
My Thunderbird is very insistently urging me to update to the
latest version as is my Firefox. I am currently running TB3.11 or #.1
or whatever it is and FF5. I noticed that the latest version of the TB
Enhance app on it's page says something about version 5 of TB thus is it
now safe to update to TB5? Or should I hold off. Also can I safely
update to Firefox 6 or 7 or whatever it's up to now without trouble from
Window Eyes? Again no urgency on it just want to be sure first so I
don't end up having to roll back after.
Thanks,
Cory
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.