what do you need to know? > -----Original Message----- > From: reinhard stebner [mailto:[email protected]] > Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2011 07:28 > To: [email protected] > Subject: Re: Now you're Cooking recipe Management Software > > I downloaded this software today and I was wondering if I could email > someone off list who is using this software on a daily bases. I have > several questions about the software. This has to do with importing > recipes > and editing them to insure that you have all of the information > correctly > setup such as categorizing them. > > -----Original Message----- > From: Dane trethowan [mailto:[email protected]] > Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2011 8:51 AM > To: gw-info > Subject: Now you're Cooking recipe Management Software > > Okay folks, I've only been playing with this software for a few minutes > and I would have to say that Now You're Cooking is the most accessible > recipe management software for Windows I've ever worked with and the > most user-friendly. > > If you can't manage recipes and associated information with this > software then you can't manage recipes or your kitchen at all! <smile>, > so many ways to input the recipes into the programme from entering them > manually to importing them straight from a web site to importing them > from years of notes taken with a text editor <smile>. > > Cost is reasonable, I only paid $30.00 Australian to register the > software, for a little extra you can buy the software on CD with a > printed manual, in short Now you're Cooking is a bargain but then again > most shareware titles are ,smile>. > > If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original > sender > only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message > is > related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to > [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. > > GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can > manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv. > If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original > sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your > message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your > message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. > > GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can > manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv. If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
