shutting the tip off was one of the very first things I did as soon as I had 
installed 7.5.2. 

Simon 


  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Mike Rogers 
  To: equestrian werewolf ; [email protected] 
  Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 1:24 PM
  Subject: Re: we7.5.2 startup problem


  I was having that problem.  I shut off the "tip for the day" and problem went 
away, after going through the trouble of re-installing 7.5.2

  Mike
    ----- Original Message ----- 
    From: equestrian werewolf 
    To: [email protected] 
    Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 8:17 AM
    Subject: Re: we7.5.2 startup problem


    I am also having a lot of loss of speech issues since installing 7.5.2. and 
also always need to restart to get speech back again. very frustrating! 

    Simon 


      ----- Original Message ----- 
      From: Les Gordon 
      To: [email protected] 
      Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 12:38 PM
      Subject: we7.5.2 startup problem



      hello, i'm using xp pro sp3 and when we7.5.2 starts up and starts talking 
sometimes, it says wineyes startup time and when it says that speech shuts off, 
and i have to restart, sometimes i have to do 2 restarts in a row for we7.5.2 
to load correctly. 

      also another time i loose speech is when i exit a brouser either ff3.6 or 
ie8 and sometimes at that point speech shuts off and when i do ctrl alt w, it 
acts like we7.5.2 is still running. again i have to do a restart on this one.

      any suggestions? thanks les
      Cd/Dvd Duplication & Custom Printing

      Customer Service

      Les Gordon
      Phone: (267)329-8150
      email: [email protected]
      web: http://www.cdrdvdr.com




If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to