To the gw list, I don't know wher the gremlins were in my computer but after reinstalling office 2010 pro, now it is working as office 2007 was working with window eyes, on the computer until upgrading to office 2010 . All the bullet markes that I was having with office outlook 2010 have gone away and I am now a happy computer user again. Thanks to steve an the entire gw staf, at least they stick with you until you resolve your problems which I can say for other companies that I have delt with as far as blind related products go.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
