I know that the mobile facebook site is more accessible. I've been trying to use it over the past week, and have definitely found it more accessible, but I have a couple of questions, and am wondering if I'm just missing them, or if these features aren't available on the mobile site. One, if you come across a link that you would like to share with your friends, I can't seem to find a link to do so. I see like and comment, but not share. Is these feature not available on the mobile site? Two, I have quite a few friends, and had someone help me add them to lists. I see that you can manage the lists that a particular person belongs to by going to their page, and clicking on manage lists. Is there a way to see who is in each list, and add as necessary on the mobile site, or do you have to go to each individual. Three, If you manage a page, can you post a link and have it appear as a link, with thumbnail and the like, from the mobile site.
Thanks,

--
Melissa Smith
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to