Ah yeah I haven't tried that. I just do a straightforward rip since I like to 
save each cd in it's own folder.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Chris 
  To: Rob Hudson 
  Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 8:40 PM
  Subject: Re: cd ripper


  Thanks. I’ll have to give it another try. What I tried to do last time was 
set up some automatic ripping schemes so that I could just put in a CD when the 
application was running and get it to rip with my preferred settings and encode 
both an MP3 and FLAC version of the CD in one process. Perhaps I was just being 
too ambitious.

  Thanks,

  Chris

  From: Rob Hudson 
  Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 7:33 PM
  To: [email protected] 
  Subject: Re: cd ripper

  It works fine.
  Once you put in a cd just tab through the various options and set them. Some 
things you have to click with the mouse pointer, but I find it very usable. I 
don't have any cd's present to give a step by step description, but it can be 
done.
    ----- Original Message ----- 
    From: Chris 
    To: Rob Hudson 
    Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 8:31 PM
    Subject: Re: cd ripper

    Is Dbpoweramp, now accessible with Window Eyes? I tried it out some time 
ago and it was completely unuseable. I was very disappointed since it is 
probably the best ripping package out there, with the best error correction for 
ripping damaged CDs, but I just couldn’t get it set up the way I needed to. If 
this has changed I would love to know so I can start using it.

    Thanks,

    Chris

    From: Rob Hudson 
    Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 7:14 PM
    To: [email protected] 
    Subject: Re: cd ripper

    Dbpoweramp, winamp. Gold wave. WIndows media player. All these will rip 
cd's.
      ----- Original Message ----- 
      From: Tony_C 
      To: [email protected] 
      Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 6:43 PM
      Subject: cd ripper

      Hi guys,
      Does anyone know of a good easy to use cd ripping program? I found one on 
the whitestick website but haven’t had any luck with it yet.
      Tony
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to