Hi Juan, I don't know of any single book, but I did record a series of 30 classes, and GW is hosting the audio of the classes (along with the associated example files) on their web site at: https://www.gwmicro.com/App_Central/Developers/Interactive_Classes/
In the classes I talk about other articles, training sessions, etc. which are out there to aid you in your learning. There are also wiki articles on the gw wiki site at: http://gwmicro.com/wiki and of course there's the scripting mailing list, where many people are glad to answer questions and help you in any way they can. I do plan to record additional classes to continually fill out the series, and hope others may volunteer to add their own classes (I just wanted to prove that someone who wassn't a professional instructor or GW employee could still produce something which would be a worth-while aid to others learning to script; I had hoped it would convince others to add their own particular contributions be it wiki articles, tutorials, classes, teaching apps, whatever). hth, Chip hth, Chip _____ From: Juan Gonzalez [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 10:48 PM To: GW-Micro Subject: Window-Eyes scripting books Hi, was wondering if anybody has created a book on how to write scripts for window-eyes? I would really be interested in one of these books. thanks. Want to learn how to develop a site? Visit Blind Access Training and click on Web Development and learn how you can take the first step to be self employed. The internet is the future so do not stay behind and learn how to create rich web content by using HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, and PHP. Please visit http://www.blindaccesstraining.com for more information. If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
