I have problems at home but not nearly as many at work.

 

Right now if you have aps on, turn them off as this might minimize your
problems.  I just had to do that at home tonight as WE kept crashing in
Outlook, especially after insertign a signature.

 

I think the Outlook enhance ap might have a bug in it.  The signature
problems started happening yesterday evening which was after the latest
Outlook enhance apupdate.  I will out line the steps to reproduce it in a
separate message.

 

Thanks.

 

Karyn Campbell, Illinois USA, [email protected]

Using WE 7.5.2 on Toshiba laptop running Vista home premium SP 1 32 bit with
Office 2007 and IE 8 along with Asus netbook running XP home 32 bit with
Office 2007 and IE 8 with Microsoft Security Essentials on both machines.

Check out my blog at packerbackerkaryn.blogspot.com

Follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/packerbackerkar

 

 

 


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to