Hi,
Yes, you right
Aloha, Manny checkout my stand-up comedy performance & if you enjoy it, please forward & post on your social network--my goal is to reach a million clicks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75fbevlz10g

On 1/27/2012 5:08 AM, meadowlark77 wrote:Hi,
Yes, you are right, tabbing will not get you to download or install or exit or close, but the numpad will get the mouse there and all works fine.
Also, spybot runs in the background to stop changes to your browser.
good luck,
Aloha, Manny checkout my stand-up comedy performance & if you enjoy it, please forward & post on your social network--my goal is to reach a million clicks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75fbevlz10g

On 1/27/2012 5:08 AM, meadowlark77 wrote:
> I do have malware bytes installed. I used to have Spybots Search And Destroy. At one time, it became inaccessible with Window-Eyes. Is it now accessible again? Is the latest version the right one to download?
>
> Take care and thannks,
>
> Brenda
>
> mailto:[email protected]
>
> At 09:39 PM 1/26/2012, you wrote:
>> Hi,
>> try
>> 1.  Download and install
>> Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
>> after you have removed the bad guys, then install spybot search and destroy.
>> good luck,
>> Aloha, Manny checkout my stand-up comedy performance & if you enjoy it, please forward & post on your social network--my goal is to reach a million clicks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75fbevlz10g
>>
>> On 1/26/2012 3:54 PM, meadowlark77 wrote:
>>> Hello. Oh, my goodness! I just had something change my home page. I don't like that. What antispyware program is accessible with Window-Eyes that I can use to do that? I'm using NOD32 for my antivirus program, so something that might work in conjunction with that.
>>>
>>> I'm running a Windows XP Pro System with the latest and greatest hot fixes, and I'm running Internet Explorer 8. Unbeknownst to me, the Babylon Toolbar was installed and changed my home page to its earch stuff. Help, please.
>>>
>>> Thanks, in advance,
>>>
>>> Brenda
>>>
>>> P.S.  I forgot to say that I was running Window-Eyes 7.5.1.
>>>
>>> mailto:[email protected]
>>> If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
>>>
>>> GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
>>>
>>>
>
>
>

I do have malware bytes installed. I used to have Spybots Search And Destroy. At one time, it became inaccessible with Window-Eyes. Is it now accessible again? Is the latest version the right one to download?

Take care and thannks,

Brenda

mailto:[email protected]

At 09:39 PM 1/26/2012, you wrote:
Hi,
try
1.  Download and install
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
after you have removed the bad guys, then install spybot search and destroy.
good luck,
Aloha, Manny checkout my stand-up comedy performance & if you enjoy it, please forward & post on your social network--my goal is to reach a million clicks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75fbevlz10g

On 1/26/2012 3:54 PM, meadowlark77 wrote:
Hello. Oh, my goodness! I just had something change my home page. I don't like that. What antispyware program is accessible with Window-Eyes that I can use to do that? I'm using NOD32 for my antivirus program, so something that might work in conjunction with that.

I'm running a Windows XP Pro System with the latest and greatest hot fixes, and I'm running Internet Explorer 8. Unbeknownst to me, the Babylon Toolbar was installed and changed my home page to its earch stuff. Help, please.

Thanks, in advance,

Brenda

P.S.  I forgot to say that I was running Window-Eyes 7.5.1.

mailto:[email protected]
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.





If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to