I just downloaded and installed the Weather-or-not app. I realize that it has been around for quite a while, but just decided to check it out. I have an idea for an improvement. As it currently stands, you can pick several cities to be checked for weather conditions. I picked two; the one where I live, and Anchorage Alaska. Every time I use the hotkey to access this, I always get both cities. It would be really kind of cool if you had the option to arrow down a list, and press "enter" on the one you actually were interested in right then. I'm not a programmer, so I can't really develop this myself. I still think the app is good, and I can always remove anything I don't want to hear every time. I found that merely clicking on the "disabled" option doesn't do anything.

If this can already be done, and I'm just not doing something right, I'd like to know.
Kim Lingo
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to