You might give Dexpot a try:

http://dexpot.de/

Note that we're talking multiple, virtual desktops, and not multiple, physical desktops (i.e. multiple monitors).

Aaron

On 2/1/2012 9:48 AM, Mike Pietruk wrote:
Good Morning!


Over the last several months, I have read and heard references to programs
that allow one to swap desktops on the fly.  Never thinking that I might
want to play with one of these, I didn't pay all that much attention.]
This morning, I decided I might want to give this idea a try on one of my
pcs.
Does anyone have experience with any of these programs using WE and, if
so, make a suggestion as to what I might want to try or avoid?

Thanks in advance for any ideas.






God's answers are wiser than our prayerss.

--unknown
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

--
Aaron Smith
Web Development * App Development * Product Support Specialist
GW Micro, Inc. * 725 Airport North Office Park, Fort Wayne, IN 46825
260-489-3671 * gwmicro.com

To insure that you receive proper support, please include all past
correspondence (where applicable), and any relevant information
pertinent to your situation when submitting a problem report to the GW
Micro Technical Support Team.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to