Hello everyone, I have been using Spotify for some time, and I have noticed
it is not very accessible. About 4 months or so ago, it was revealed that
Spotify was released to the US market. At the sister university to the one I
go to, there is someone who works in assistive technology, and she has
developed a project called project realize, where people can put up ideas on
products and services to help people with disabilities, and she and some
colleagues can attempt to make the ideas realities. I put up on the website
the idea  of an ap for Window-Eyes that would work with Spotify, and she
really liked the idea. She asked if I knew of anyone else who might benefit
from the ap and to spread the word. If anyone is up for this, please follow
this link she sent me and comment. 

http://www.realisepotential.org/idea/51

Thank you. 
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to