Hello,
When you get a computer brand new it is very likely that the sound will already be unmuted and at least turned up to some degree. When it boots you can press windows key with u to launch the easy of access center, then alt with n to start narator or just wait for it to prompt you to press space then enter to start narator. You can use that to install Window Eyes and set everything else up you need to do. As for the disabling of additional affects in Windows, I believe GW-Micro has an article on their site for this, though some sound card features will be different depending on the manufacturer.
    HTH,
    Cory

On 10/02/2012 7:19 PM, Sue Ward wrote:

Hello. I was wondering if I was to buy a computer with windows7 on it, how would I get it up and running right when I get it out of the box? After I set up the actual computer and plug everything in, and after I turn on the computer how would I turn on the sound if it is not turn on by default? Plus how would I get speech going so I can answer the questions and get windows 7 up and running? With the real tech sound cards which I never used how would I turn off the extra features? Thanks everyone for the info.
____________________________________________________________
57 Year Old Looks 27
Local Woman Reveals Wrinkle Secret That Has Doctors Angry.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4f35d07d99829c8621cst04vuc
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to