Why does MS create new programs?  Just to drive me crazy?  

How do I turn it off?  

It is a Del Lap Top.  

My friend tells me the ctrl for turning the computer off is to the left of the 
System Tray, or maybe kind of even part of it.  

I can get to the system tray
with Insert S or Windows B.  But can't get to the let of it to turn the 
computer off.  

How do I do dat?


--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

"There are three things I like about being on an Italian cruise ship 
First their cuisine is unsurpassed.
Second their service is superb.
And then, in time of emergency, there is none of this nonsense about women and 
children first."
--Winston Churchill. 
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to