Hi. I wasn't aware of a qt-support app, thanks for that. I was mainly speaking from my own experience, though, which is why i recommended the upgrade.



On 2/18/2012 1:55 AM, net bat wrote:
no you don’t. tapin radio will also work with the qt support app
with earlier versions of w e.

From: Chris Skarstad
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 10:45 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Tapin Radio says almost nothing

Hi.
You must be running window-eyes 7.5.3 for Tapin Radio to work properly.
I thought the exact same thing as you did when I ran wineyes 7.5.2, but
after I upgraded to 7.5.3 all the accessibility problems vanished. it's
a supurb program! so don't wait, I'd definitely upgrade to 7.5.3 just as
soon as you can.  if you have 7.5 it's a free upgrade. and once you do,
Tapin Radio will work as it should, you'll be able to use it without
problems.


                    On 2/18/2012 12:35 AM, M and L Dorn wrote:
I have installed Tapin Radio 1.53 on my computer.  I made a shortcut
to run it maximized.  The only thing I can get it to say is the title
bar.  Reading the current window gives me no further information.
Using the mouse pointer to review the screen gives me no further
information.

If I hit Alt, I guess a menu bar opens, as I can down arrow and find
menu options; but the name of the menus do not speak.  When I choose
Preferences, all it says is Preferences and nothing else.  There's
nothing to read or to tab to or arrow to.  Same thing with help is
that all it says is Help and no more.

Obviously other WE users are using this program, so what am I doing
wrong?  If I hadn't read about WE users and the Tapin Radio program,
I'd have thought it totally inaccessible.  What's the trick please?

Thanks!
Marilyn
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your
message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your
message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You
can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to