Good morning,

What am I doing wrong or not doing right to send a PDF via email from adobi.
I have a pdf open and I need to email it to a  client.
I press the alt f and arrow down to sentd as atachment.
This is whare the problem starts.
Apparently there is a window that is popping up and it wants me to  do stuff. 
The problem is WE is not real clear as to what I am supposed to do and how to 
do it.  
I have managed to tab around and f6 myself and useing the mouse to find out 
There is this window in the first place.
When I managed to find the to field WE is not letting me edit this field with 
any accuracy. I  can hear the text as I type but I can't review it with the 
arrow keys  and if a mistake was made in typing the back space is not saying 
the letters as deleted. There is something about this particular PDF that it 
says is too larg for email and do I want to use the send online. 

Most of all I can't find the send button. There are a few other edit boxes but 
they are not labled.

 I worked around this for the time being by saving a coppy to my desk top and 
then useing the context key to send useing email.
Why is this giving me so much trouble?
This is 7.5.3 Adobi 10.1.2 xp sp 3 high contrast black.
Thanks for any pointers
Shannon
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to