Go to the Window-Eyes Control Panel with Control-backslash. Go to the Help menu with alt-h. Select show advanced options and press enter.

Christopher Hallsworth

On 25/03/2012 17:04, Terry Chaney wrote:
Where do I go to switch window eyes into advanced mode? I want to make
some user windows for a program. I don't know where to look in the new
iteration.
Terry Chaney


__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus
signature database 6997 (20120325) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to