Hi all,
Upon upgrading to version 1.05 of gw connect, I have noticed that there
are still 2 entries in my task manager for the process. There are not
two versions of the program installed, I have seen that sort of thing
happen with other applications. I'm not sure what I should do, uninstall
and reinstall the program from scratch? I think that both entries in the
task manager point to the same single running process, but I'm not
absolutely positive on that one.
And then, a very minor request of gw developers working on this program.
When I use the dial pad on gw connect, we repeats the current line that
I am on, every time I press a number. Is there a way to sillence we
while using the dial pad? Besides hitting the control key all the time,
I mean. just a slight annoyance really but figured I'd ask.
thanks,
--
Dave C. Bahr
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.