Yes. I accepted support from Symantec and I regret having done it. If I knew 
that they mess up my WE   I would think twice before doing it. But now it's too 
late. I wouldn't like to uninstall WE and install it once again but I realize 
that I could have no choice. I've thought that there work professionals not 
crazy kids who are removing everything with no the faintest idea about what 
they're doing. I've learned my lesson and I'm never going to make this mistake 
in a future.
Thanks  
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Sunshine 
  To: Piotrek 
  Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 12:28 AM
  Subject: Re: WE problem


  did you accept the support from smantic? or a window eyes user/gwmircro?
  if samantic, they should have to disconnect from the remote session.

    ----- Original Message ----- 
    From: Piotrek 
    To: [email protected] 
    Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 5:05 PM
    Subject: WE problem


            Hi,
    I have such a problem with WE. When I start my pC, after loading system WE 
tries to start even though it's been already working. That's happening few 
times and my pc hangs up. I think it's happening after messing around by 
Symantec so called Support. Please tell me what to do with it? Window-eyes 
worked well before my unfortunate decision to agree about remote "support".
    My OS is Win Xp sp3 He and Window-eyes 7.5.3.
    Thanks
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to