Could it be that automaticly enter browse mode is turned off?

Best,

Erik Burggraaf
Introducing Ebony Consulting business card transcription service, starting at 
$0.45 per card or $35 per hundred cards.
Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com

On 2012-05-03, at 9:57 AM, David Crowell wrote:

> I have started having problems with google and wonder if anyone else is
> having the problem and if there is a fex for it.  
> Starting this week when I try and use google I can type in my search term
> and click search.  But one the search is complete I can not arrow down
> through the page or maybe I am arrowing down but WE says nothing.  If I use
> the tab key WE will rad the links for me.  But as many probably know
> sometimes the links say the same thing and usually below the link you get a
> small description about what is in the link.  Well with the arrow keys not
> working I can not read the descriptions  of the links.  
> I am using the basic google and Windows 7 with WE7.5.3  
> Like I said this has just started happening in the last couple of days.  I
> also have firefox and the same thing is happening.  
> Any help with this problem will be greatly appreciated.  
> 
>       
> Dave 
> 
> 
> 
> "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." - James Dean
> 
> If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender 
> only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is 
> related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to 
> [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
> 
> GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can 
> manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
> 


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to