GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
Here is something that happens more frequently . In Windows Mail, while
going through mail in the in box the screen rate really drops. This
usually happens after closing and deleting a message. Refreshing the screen
will fix screen rate, but happens again as soon as I open a new message,
read it and delete the message just read.. If I don't refresh the window
while in the list view while screen rate has dropped, and open a message,
the screen rate will go back to it's correct setting, and again drop once I
close the message and delete it. Anyone else experiencing this behavior?
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
- screen rate slows down Brice Mijares
- RE: screen rate slows down fenderwal
