Hi Shannon,

I also searched and searched and searched, and could not find this book
which I remembered, on the GW site.  (I think there is room for improvement
with their site (another is that all headings always seem to be at level 3,
greatly diminishing the value of headings)).

Anyway, I went back through emails I had saved and I found the announcement
of the program where De Witt and Associates will be developing the training
materials, and they would be sold by GW; in the email I found the link to
the press release discussing this.  If you decide to call GW about this, you
might mention how hard it is to find on their site:

http://www.gwmicro.com/News_&_Events/Latest_News/?newsNo=223

I don't know anything about the quality or thoroughness of this training;
I've not seen any reviews, or any remarks by anyone who has purchased it.
If I recall, it's about $20 or $25 more than that available from ATI.

hth,

Chip
 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: shannon [mailto:[email protected]] 
> Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 11:44 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Back Stage in Word 2010
> 
> Chip,
> I just went to the Gw web site and I can't find this book.
> How do I find it and how much it costs?
> I looked under the catalog for Window Eyes but I didn't see it there.
> Thanks
> Shannon
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Chip Orange" <[email protected]>
> To: "'shannon'" <[email protected]>
> Cc: <[email protected]>
> Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 2:40 PM
> Subject: RE: Back Stage in Word 2010
> 
> 
> > Hi Shannon,
> >
> > This is the "File" menu, "options" menu item.
> >
> > Just FYI, I believe both GW Micro, and Access Technology 
> Institute, sell
> > e-books on how to use Word 2010 with WindowEyes.
> >
> > hth,
> >
> > Chip
> >
> >
> >
> > ________________________________
> >
> > From: shannon [mailto:[email protected]]
> > Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 11:24 AM
> > To: [email protected]
> > Subject: Back Stage in Word 2010
> >
> >
> > Good morning,
> > I was reading the WE manual and it states that if we  disable the
> > auto spell check and grammar check that the over all 
> performance will
> > improve.
> > The manual didn't say how this is to be done. I went and used the
> > Word Help and it says that the options for configuring the 
> spell checker 
> > is
> > located in the back stage view.
> >
> > How do I find that  Back Stage button area?
> >
> >
> > Shannon
> >
> > If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the 
> original sender 
> > only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and 
> your message is 
> > related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to 
> > [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
> >
> > GW-Info messages are archived at 
> http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can 
> > manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
> >
> > 
> 
> If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the 
> original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on 
> the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please 
> consider sending your message to [email protected] so the 
> entire list will receive it.
> 
> GW-Info messages are archived at 
> http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list 
> subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
> 
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to