Hi, 

Starting this evening I am encountering a problem with trying to start IE9.
Any time I try to start it I receive an error message something like this...

HTML tab control
Internet Explorer has encountered an error and must close. Windows will
attempt to resolve the problem. 

Then I hear "in progress" a time or three.

Then, nothing no matter how long I wait. At this point I also get no
response from W.E. The only thing I've discovered so far that will give any
speech response is pressing the Start button. This will allow me to do some
things but as soon as I try to return to any IE related task I again am
locked out. At this point the only recourse I have is to reboot the PC.
Rebooting does not resolve the problem with IE and my next use again cycles
me through this scenario. 

Any ideas? What can I do to get IE9 working again? I am running Windows 7
Home and the latest W.E.

Thanks,
Dave Clement
 
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

  • IE9 failing, any ... Dave Clement

Reply via email to