Thanks, I will try that.
Tony C

From: Evan Reese 
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 10:31 PM
To: Tony C 
Subject: Re: win amp question

Make sure the equalizer is actually on. Just because you're in the equalizer 
window doesn't mean it is on. Put on some music, then do something radical with 
the settings so you can hear a difference, such as turning the preamp down to 
zero. You can do this with the grav key, just below the tab key, which turns 
the preamp up. Then hit the letter n. If the sound goes way down, then that 
means the equalizer was off, and hitting the letter n turned it on. If the 
sound goes up, then the equalizer was already on and hitting the letter n again 
will turn it back on. Another way to make sure the equalizer is really on is 
that if you have JAWS or Window Eyes, it will say "equalizer on" or "equalizer 
off" when you hit the n key. It may say this with other screen readers but I 
wouldn't know about that.

Evan

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Tony C 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 8:23 PM
  Subject: win amp question


  In win amp 5.62 I can get to the EQ by pressing ctrl tab, but after that I 
can’t seem to change any settings. What am I doing wrong?
  Thanks Tony C
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.2197 / Virus Database: 2437/5185 - Release Date: 08/07/12

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to