I have bookmarked this article to look further, but I didn't see any
references to aria menus.
-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Huber
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 2:16 PM
To: Stephen Clower
Cc: gw-info
Subject: Re: Aria menus
Hi Steve:
try www.microsoft.com/enable/
I've tried it with Internet Explorer 8 and the latest version of
Mozilla Firefox.
in IE8, Window-eyes did not appear to recognize that there is a menu
at all and in Firefox, it recognized the menu, but I could not go into
it.
Aaron, thanks for that web address. I am going to look that up.
Kevin Huber
On 1/21/13, Stephen Clower <[email protected]> wrote:
Kevin,
Actually, we do support ARIA menus. What URL is giving you trouble, and
which browser are you using to access the page?
Steve
On 1/21/2013 4:26 PM, Kevin Huber wrote:
Hi:
I noticed that Window-eyes does not support Aria menus. Is there a
plan to enhance Aria to the point where it will support these features
such as Aria Menus which it does not yet support?
Kevin
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
--
Stephen Clower
Product support specialist & App Development
GW Micro, Inc. * 725 Airport North Office Park, Fort Wayne, IN 46825
260-489-3671 * gwmicro.com
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.