Hi Duyahn,

You are most welcome.  So glad I could help you out. Smile.

Happy spelling,

Rod
Smile.
On 5/08/13 2:58 AM, Duyahn Walker wrote:
Thanks ever so much.

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Rod Hutton <mailto:[email protected]>
    *To:* Duyahn Walker <mailto:[email protected]> ; gwi >>
    gw-info <mailto:[email protected]>
    *Sent:* Wednesday, May 08, 2013 1:44 AM
    *Subject:* Re: spelling information

    Hi Duyahn,

    I just checked this out for you by opening notepad, typing a word
    and trying to spell it.  It didn't work, so I opened up the WE
    control panel with Control-backslash, and this opened the
    notepad.set set file.  I navigated to the hot keys branch, opened
    this and arrowed down to Cursor, tabbed over to the list of
    available functions, and Word had no defined hot key.  So, I
    tabbed over to Scope and pressed this button to change the Scope
    to program, so that the hot key would be specific to Notepad.
    Then, I tabbed to the Capture button, and captured Control-W for
    my hot key.  Then, I tabbed over to the save button, and pressed
    Escape to go back to Notepad.  I moved to a word of text, pressed
    Control-W and the word was spoken; a second press spelled the
    word; and a third spelled it phonetically.  I supposed GW Micro
    leaves the setting of hot keys up to the user, probably because
    there are so many hot keys which can cause conflicts on today's PCs.

    hth,

    Rod
    On 5/08/13 2:03 AM, Duyahn Walker wrote:
    Hi!
    Isn't the command to get Window eyes to spell something
    ctrl0numpad 5? If so, i have a friend running the demo and when
    she presses this command, all she hear's is the word center. If
    she wants to read character by character, she can't. This happens
    even when she tries to use the arrow commands.
    Duyahn



If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to