Window-Eyes 7.2, was the first version to support windows, 7, which
was a free upgrade at the time.

On 5/9/13, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Evan:
>
> Hmm, I am just guessing here as GW Micro has the final answer on this one.
>
> I suspect you could contact GW Micro and pay for a CD copy.  Then you can
> uninstall 8.2 and install 7.2 in its place.  Be aware that it may probably
> not run or even install if you are using Windows7.  I have it running in an
>
> XP professional Service Pak3 box and that fits the bill.  In fact, I do have
>
> Version 5.5 which still works with Windows XP.
>
> I suppose all upgrades are just about as good as they get!  I do wish to be
>
> able to continue supporting and using Window-Eyes; but I need it to show up
>
> when I need it especially at work.  Right now, it is a hit and miss and that
>
> miffs me quite a bit because it has never been that way until recent
> incarnations!  May be I'm just impatient, but work isn't patient with anyone
>
> or am I missing it altogether?
>
> Sincerely,
> Olusegun
> Denver, Colorado
>
>
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to