Good morning,

I just did a search for app updates and there was one for Outlook Enhanced.

I completed the update and thought I would go to see what was included in
the update.

While reading about the app there is a section relating to required
components to function properly.

I will paste below.

How do I find out if these components are present on my machine? I am
running We 8.2 and windows seven.

I seem to always have problems with outlook 2010 and just maybe I don't have
these required components or have the wrong version?

Thanks

Shannon

Required Add-in Components

The following components must be installed in order for the Outlook Enhance
Addin

to function properly:

Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for the Microsoft Office system (version 3.0
Runtime)

(x86)

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=23656

VSTO 3.0 Runtime Direct Download (English)

Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35594

Visual Studio 2010 Tools Direct Download (English)

Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Standalone Installer)

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17718

..NET Framewor 4 Direct Download (English)

Verified Virus Free by ClamWin AV

Download Now


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to