I manage 2 Google Apps business. One for myself and one for my company.
Yes, the interface really sucks big time.
The edit box is next to those tabs  which you will need to use mouse pointer
to click on it. I would use firefox to handle that.
 
For full or 80% interaction  with this interface, the best is to ask someone
to write a program to talk to their API.
I can't really write that kind of program, so if someone would spend some
time, I don't mind some little fee to support it.
 
Can GW Micro do that?
 
--------------------
regards
Thomas N. Chan 
From: Shannon [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Tuesday, 10 September 2013 8:55 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Google Apps Admin dashboard with WE
 
Good morning,
 
Does anyone else on the list administer a google apps account?
They have apparently changed the control panel into a Dash Board.
I am totally stumped as to how to use this interface. I am running WE 8.3 on
a windows seven machine.
I have tried to use the Fire Fox browser  23.0.1 and Internet explorer 8 to
get into the controls of my google apps account to manage the email accounts
for our company. And the associated apps. 
I have listened to their introduction video but the narrator keeps referring
to Here and Over here to explain where the controls are.
The page now appears to be filled with edit boxes with no explanation as to
what may be required to be entered into them. I can't find the list of my
users as the video says is available. This site has become a complete black
hole for me.
Does anyone else use this site to manage their email accounts and if so how
are you able to determine what and how to do it?
 
Thanks for any thoughts.
Shannon

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to