ask for , that's how you fix a mistake, just kiddingrepentence
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim" <[email protected]>
To: "gw-info" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2013 6:37 PM
Subject: How to undo a mistake..?
Hello There GROUP!
Made a mistake and am not certain on just how to get back to the original
factory settings? Was playing around with some of the synthesizers in
WE8.3 and now for some reason I have the keyboard volume set very low,
and the same with the numpad and other special keys. Was wondering if
anyone might be able to explain to me how I get back to factory settings
or at least adjust the keyboard volume? I am certain that I am missing
something very obvious-but have absolutely no idea of what it might be at
this time? P.S. I am a somewhat regular user of WE, started with 5.1 and
wound up with 6.1 and then I had some computer problems for a couple
years and then got bak in at WE8.2. Any advice would be greatly
APPRECIATED!
THANKS Much! de
<KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.