Hi, folks.

 

Window-Eyes 7.5.4.1 and Windows 7 64 bit with Firefox 24 point zero. I
actually do not know when this happened, but I have lost the ability to
route the mouse to places on the Firefox browser screen. The problem seems
to be that an add-on is causing the WE mouse to think focus is somewhere
else other than the screen, because if I run Firefox in safe mode, I can
route the mouse pointer, but on my banking web page, I am unable to click on
the various stupid non-control controls. 

 

I removed and reinstalled Firefox, including all personal settings, then
deleted leftover folders from within Windows Explorer. I only install the No
Script, Webvisum, and Adobe Flash Player add-ons.

 

Help please,

Lou N.


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to