This is silly.

Everyone benefits if companies like GW Micro take the business risk associated 
with helping the blind.

What people opposed to GW's pricing decision are forgetting is that we have to 
mix pragmatism with principle.  The principle is that all suppliers of products 
should have their goods and services accessible to us right from the start.  
Pragmatism is that because that utopia is a long way from our reality, other 
people step in to fill the gaps.

I won't be buying Social-Eyes, not because of its price, but because I don't 
use Facebook.  I'm not tempted to use Facebook, but I do appreciate that there 
is a resource which might make it easier for those people who currently use 
Facebook, or who intend to do so.
Because GW is a profit making entity, if it has its pricing mechanism all 
wrong, it will change what it charges for Social-Eyes.

I wonder what the people on Facebook are saying, as I suspect their chatter 
might be more of an indicator of how much value is assigned  by individuals to 
Social-eyes.  I will need to keep wondering, as I won't be going to Facebook to 
find out!



Vaughan.



From: mark t [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, 11 October 2013 9:17 a.m.
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: GWSocialEyes Price Change Coming Soon

sorry don't agree,
a one off payment for the software of 25$ or 40$ should be fine for gwmicro
i think we should make a stand on this one i fort gwmicro  was to help the blind
and not fill there pockets  each year
after my sma is finished i will be going over to nvda
very disappointed
mark.

-------------------------------
This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and 
subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, 
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this email and attachments is 
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the author 
immediately and erase all copies of the email and attachments. The Ministry of 
Social Development accepts no responsibility for changes made to this message 
or attachments after transmission from the Ministry.

-------------------------------

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to