I hope not but when I tried to send him a Email it was returned.

On 11/24/2013 7:58 AM, Michael Massey wrote:
I haven't heard that Aaron is no longer with Gw Micro.

-----Original Message-----
From: Don H [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 6:54 AM
To: gwmicro
Subject: Aaron Smith

Is Aaron Smith no longer at GW?
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to