Hello friends,
Sometimes when I close out of a program, and get back to the desktop, I
get this message "user account control, do you want the following program
to make changes to your computer? program name, tools to help in
developing tools for windows" I always hit no, but it says it'f from
Microsoft. So what is this thing, and is it safe to click yes?
____________________________________________________________
How to Sleep Like a Rock
Obey this one natural trick to fall asleep and stay asleep all night.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/52d009a83d01e9a81f89st04vuc
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to