Colleagues,
This isn't exactly a WindowEyes question although I suppose it could
effect access. I've been a computer user for thirty years since the
days of the Apple 2E and I've never had this happen except with the
Iphone and Ipad. Somehow the screen orientation on my laptop has turned
from landscape to portrait. My son and wife noticed it and my wife uses
the computer and wants it fixed. I don't even know where to go with
windows 8 to find where to do this. Anybody got any suggestions?
Advice will be much appreciated. I'm reluctant to do too much
experimentation for fear that I'll screw something up big time and I
need the computer and some rather vital material on it for work. Thanks
in advance for any advice.
Bob Martin
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.