Hi all,
I have a bunch of slides to review before Monday. They were created by
a work colleague, and I need to review them. But, I can't make WE read
them. I looked up the problem on GWMicro's web site and read Jeremy's
suggestions to fix the problem, but when I turn on browse mode,
nothing happens, and when I hit Insert+Backslash afterwards, nothing
continues to happen.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

I don't know if the PPTs are in Office 2010 or 2013 (I didn't create
them), but I have Office 2013 and WE 8.4 on my computer. When the PPTs
open, WE says, "compatibility mode."

any suggestions? Soon?
Thanks!
Penny
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to