Hi Tom,

I don't use the media library, but if you want albums and artists displayed, the first step is to add local content to the media library, and this means data from your own hard disk; then, the item you must select in the tree view is local media; then, when you tab to the list view you will see albums and artists.

hth,

Rod

On 3/21/14 8:33 AM, Tom Fairhurst wrote:
When I install Winamp, I don't select any online services. When I enter the Library window and tab from Library, the first tab goes to the tree view of available view. I usually have it on audio, but sometimes, I have it on video. The nex three tabs are buttons the purpose of which is not readily apparent. I can right-click on them and select options, but the screen doesn't seem to change, at least, acfcording to Window-Eyes 8.4. The next tab is the search box which works as expected. Nexst, there are three list views for album, artist, and track. Finally, I hve the Play and Encue buttons before returning to the library button. For unexplained reasons, the list view for Album and Artist disappear. How can I get those back. The only way I have been able to do this is to uninstall and reinstall Winamp. I do understand how to customize the columns, but otherwise, I don't understand how the views work


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to