I have had a few changes to my WindowEyes settings. For some reason,
there are some things I can't figure out. For example, when I move up
or down with the mouse keys, mostly, I hear "blank". My status line is
not always spoken, but this depends on what program I am using. I have
tried to figure out how to switch the navigation so that the 8 and 2
will speak the entire line of text, but there does not seem to be a hot
key assigned any longer. Can someone give me either the command to
change this or the name for the hot key so I can check it out. Thank
you. Also, I am not always taken to the bottom left or right of the
screen when pressing the appropriate key. Again, this is program
specific, but most often in IE and sometimes in Thunderbird. Thank you
for the help.
Carol
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.