Hello David. Arrow to the program you wish to remove, using both left / right arrows because they are in rows and columns, Hit your context key, or shift-f10 and arrow down to "un-install. Then, follow the prompts.
-- Curtis Delzer. HS. K 6 V F O San Bernardino, CA. [email protected] skype: curtis1014 On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 14:41:59 -0500 "David Crowell" <[email protected]> wrote: > I have heard a lot of people say revo uninstaller works well with window > eyes but I am having a heck of a time with it. > I am using windows 7 64 bit on an hp laptop and the most current version of > window eyes. > > When I choose the program I want to delete I can not find what to do next to > uninstall the program. > Can anyone help? All help will be greatly appreciated because I am getting > rid of Norton 360 since my subscription has expired but I need it gone > before I can install another program like Norton. > > Thank you in advance > > > Dave > > "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." - James Dean > > If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender > only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is > related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to > [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. > > GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can > manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv. If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
