Hi,
From within the main GW Connect window, press control-P to move to the
preferences dialog. Press control-tab three times to move to the
history tab.
Set your history preference from there.
On 4/29/2014 9:27 AM, Mike Bernard wrote:
Hello fellow window-eyes and gwc users:
Since last week, I've found, that I can no longer view my message
history in GWC. If I'm logged in and someone sends me in instant
message, Window-eyes will still read it, no matter where I happen to be
in windows at that moment. But if I manually go into my message history,
and arrow up and down in the window where the messages are supposed to
be, I hear nothing. Can anyone tell me how I can get my message history
back? I know for sure that I did not erase it. Thanks in advance for
your help.
Mike
Rochester, NY.
---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection
is active.
http://www.avast.com
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.