Aloha to all,
When I run
shutout on Fritz 12
WE8.4 becomes corrupt and stops talking.
Control backslash does not work.
I run my kill window eyes batch file, then I start we8 again and I am up and running.
Any thoughts on how to fix this odd behavior?
This happens in windows 7 and 8 and 8.1
many thanks,

Manny




my stand-up comedy performance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75fbevlz10g A THOUGHT FOR TODAY: The best portion of a good man's life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love. -William Wordsworth, poet (1770-1850) computer specifications: Window Eyes 8.4, Dell xps420 Windows 7 home premium, with dual boot to windows 8.1, which I don't recommend using! with 8 gb RAM, Intel q6600 quad core drivers and software updated software recommended: Firefox, Thunderbird, Win Patrol, Roboform,

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to