Yes, I've been using WLM for about twelve days now and I have noticed this
as well. But as far as I can tell, it doesn't happen all the time. Very
mysterious.
Evan
-----Original Message-----
From: Donald L. Roberts
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2014 4:18 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: W E not reading first line of message in W L M
Although I don't particularly like Windows Live Mail, I would appreciate
knowing whether others using it have observed a phenomenon wherein
Window-Eyes 8.4 usually does not read the first line of a WLM message.
Yes, the window is maximized. Suggestions please other than use a
different email client for resolving this issue.
Thanks.
Don Roberts
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.