Hi Rick,
They're called Tool Tips; in WE, turn them off under General, Other, tab
over to tool tips; by default, they're set to global, auto. smile
Take care,
Rod
On 5/04/14 7:20 AM, RicksPlace wrote:
Hi:
I cant for the life of me remember what those messages that come up
describing an item in a List are called.
In other words I might have an item called Control Panel, good but
after WE reads it a message comes up describing the control panel like
controls computer options and settings or something along those lines.
These descriptive messages are slowing down my work in WE and I want
to turn them off.
I remember it was just a setting in XP but unless I can remember what
they are called I cant even google to look for a way to turn them off.
Any pointers, or what they are called or anything?
Rick USA
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.