Hi:
On my new machine I fire up IE and can do a search ok.
The next time I try to enter something in the search box i hear what I am 
typing but cant review what is in the edit box, just reads nothing even though 
I still hear any new text I type.
Also, the automatic browse mode thingy seems to get confused or mucked up or 
something as I lose my ability to use arrow keys without first using the tab 
keys - havent nailed it down yet and will just turn this feature off in the 
control panel to see if that helps.
My question is when WE wont read what is inside the edit box is there a hot key 
or something I need to use to get it to read so I can delete existing words or 
letters  in the edit box which I cant seem to read with the arrow keys?
Am I doing it wrong?
Rick USA
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to