Hi Rick,

It's the third button of the three-button group, as memory serves; the first would then be Print Screen, and the second Scroll Lock.

hth,

Rod

On 6/03/14 6:58 AM, RickUSA wrote:
Hi: I am not sure where the "Pause" key is on my keyboard.
Any suggestions and I forget how, if, I can have WE just read me the keys when typing instead of doing anything and whether it would read the WE assigned actions or values or the true Keyboard values and functions.
Thanks for a tip.
Rick USA


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to