Hi,
Make sure you have followed the steps in the two below kb articles.
http://www.gwmicro.com/Support/Knowledge_Base/?kbnumber=GWKB204<http://www.gwmicro.com/Support/Knowledge_Base/?kbnumber=GWKB2044>5
and
http://www.gwmicro.com/Support/Knowledge_Base/?kbnumber=GWKB2044

Also make sure Outlook Enhance did not get disabled.
Open outlook and press alt-f for the file button and T for options.
Down arrow  to Add-ins and press alt-g.  In the list see if Outlook Enhance is 
checked.
Chris

From: Walt Cone [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 11:57 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: reading messages in Outlook

Hi all,

     I just updated the outlook enhanced script and now have a problem.  I 
can't read past the first line of the text.  How do I fix that?
Walt


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to