Hello,

 

Your welcome. I am glad you got your issue resolved.

 

Thank you.

 

Brendon Donohue.

 

 

 

From: Grant E. Metcalf [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Tuesday, 17 June 2014 9:35 AM
To: Brendon Donohue
Subject: Re: OT inverted directory

 

I got a reply from Manny earlier which worked. He suggested alt-v then o
followed by a. That worked. Thanks. 0- Grant

 

 

From: Brendon Donohue <mailto:[email protected]>  

Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 2:09 PM

To: 'Grant E. Metcalf' <mailto:[email protected]>  

Cc: [email protected] 

Subject: RE: OT inverted directory

 

Hi,

 

Press the ALT key and move across the ribbon with your right arrow key and
until you get to the view menu and go down to the option arrange by submenu
press enter on that and then press enter on the first item in the list which
is name. Please let me know if that helps.

 

Thank you.

 

 

Brendon Donohue.

 

From: Grant E. Metcalf [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Tuesday, 17 June 2014 12:11 AM
To: GW-Info
Subject: OT inverted directory

 

Somehow I have accidently inverted one of my subdirectories. It now lists
everything in reverse alphabetical order. I am using Windows 7 on a 32 bit
pc with WE 8.4. How can I return that specific directory to its proper
order?

 

Thanks

 

Grant

Bartimaeus Alliance of the Blind, Inc.

Phone: 650-754-4207

Email: [email protected]

Website: http://bartimaeus.us/

 


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to